0.7.2 Update!Posted: July 8, 2012
Download it here.
- Proposed policies no longer have time limits
- No-confidence votes remove
- Stock market bubbles only occur where players have invested
- Only the Prime Minister liquidates assets from a region when Banking
- Many, many small UI changes and bug fixes
See the manual for details.
Overall, this release is all about making many, many small but necessary fixes rather than addressing the handle of big pieces that still need to fall into place.
The past few weeks have been very exciting–I’ve received some very positive feedback on the game, thanks to rockpapershotgun and indiegames (I’ve also received a lot of confusion about the inverted map). I will be demoing Neocolonialism at the No Show Conference at MIT on the 14th-15th. If you are going there, you should totally stop by my booth and tell me what your favorite dinosaur is.